What you will need
- 2 teaspoons of Jojoba (for sensitive skin use 3)
- Selection of essential oils (about 20 drops see piesse chart or my favourite blends bellow)
- Eye dropper
- Small glass bottle
- Small funnel
- Strips of blotting paper
Choose 3 or 4 essential oils. Using the basic rules of choosing at less 1 from each note, top, middle and base (see list below)
- Place a few drops of your chosen oils in the proportions that you wish to use them onto a strip of blotting paper
- leave for about 5 minutes then take a sniff to see if you have reached your desired effect, then correct if needed.
- Pour the 2 teaspoons of jojoba oil into the glass bottle using a funnel or eye dropper if needed, each teaspoon equals 40 drops.
- Add your essential oils. You will need about 20 drops of essential oil in the proportions you have worked out.
- Cover and then give it a good shake and then sniff to test, correct if needed adding only one extra drop at a time until you reach your desired fragrance.
- Leave the homemade perfume to blend and mature in a cool dark place for 12 hours before using.